[Javascript] Cross-frame menu script needed

SkyScanner skyscanner at eircom.net
Thu May 11 12:33:10 CDT 2006

Well, some people sell stuff like that. For instance:
http://www.addobject.com/products/nlsmenu.php
http://www.addobject.com/nlsmenudemo/default.php - click on Demo 23

or
http://dhtml-menu.com/examples/ef2-cross-frame-menu.html

I just thought one of you experts might be doing the same thing yourself, or know a group that was...

I'd rather not use an iFrame for something as basic as a menu. Not only would it mean re-writing the whole site, but some people block iFrames in their web settings, thanks to the Microsoft-led 'War on the Different Website'.

Tim in Ireland