Ternary statement [was Re: [Javascript] Show and hide multiplediv tags]

Triche Osborne wdlists at triche-osborne.com
Sat May 13 19:26:41 CDT 2006

Abyss - Information wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I didn't mean for this big mess to come out of it..

It didn't. At least, not as far as I'm concerned. David and I were both
reacting from our experience--he from a programming perspective and me
from that of dealing with web designers who are non-programmers trying
to learn web programming. He was right to be accurate.

> even the
> females . . . have a "bigger"...err....understanding as such...

LOL! Ya gotta love it. :-)

Triche