[Javascript] Is integer?

Allard Schripsema allard-schripsema at procergs.rs.gov.br
Mon May 29 08:45:06 CDT 2006

Hi
the right word in English is leapyear.
You can use the modulus operator (it shows what's left after you divide the
two values):

function isLeapYear(year) {
	if ((year % 4) == 0) {
		return true;
	} else{
		return false;

Another thing: the rules of a leapyear are a bit more complex than the
simple dividable by 4 as far as i know....

Hope this helps,

allard Schripsema
www.VisualDigital.com.br