[Javascript] Code for Transferring Datagrid item to Text Box

Rajaram Sahasranaman rajarsn at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 03:36:22 CST 2006

Hi,

I require a javascript code for the following:

I have a datagrid with link buttons. The Datagrid contains Analyst Name and
Site. While clicking on any Analyst Name or Site, the corresponding entry
will come in two text boxes below the grid for modifying. This is the
business requirement. Even though I am doing this  using Item Command Event
of Datagrid, it comes with a postback. Could anybody please help me by
giving javascript code for this so that I can avoid this unnecessary
postback?  That is, while clicking on the grid, the corresponding entry
should come in the text boxes. The item may be 7th , or 1st, or 8th. But
there will be only one at a time.

Advance thanks for any help.

Regards
Raja Raman