[Javascript] table to excel in javascript

Mike Dougherty mdougherty at pbp.com
Fri Nov 10 07:28:29 CST 2006

It sounds like "Excel" is being used as a general description of a collection of cells/data,
rather than some form of OLE.  At least, I hope so :)

Javascript CAN be used to create a table in the DOM.  You could also use an array (of arrays) to
internally represent your data, then render this abstraction into an HTML table.

vijaykumar - can you more clearly specify what you are trying to do?  (maybe post a URL to an
example?)