[Javascript] Re: Wiki for the list

Roger Roelofs rer at datacompusa.com
Sat Nov 11 09:51:16 CST 2006

David,

On Nov 10, 2006, at 5:38 PM, David Merchant wrote:

> This question got me to thinking that we could use a list wiki,
> like the CSS-D list. Topics such as this could be summarize and
> added to, answers to common or most frequently asked questions
> could be listed and updated there, etc. What sayeth the list?

The css-d wiki was invaluable when I was first starting out with
css.  There are many good javascript resources out there, but they
are sometimes drowned out by the sheer number of not so great ones.
I haven't found a javascript wiki anywhere that would help people
sift out the good ones.

I'd be willing to put some work into content for a javascript one.

--
Roger Roelofs
Datacomp Appraisal Services