[Javascript] Textarea - text cursor problem

Diego Chagastelles dchagastelles at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 10:10:15 CST 2006

here is the code

this.editNota = document.createElement("textarea");
        this.editNota.className = "editNota";
        this.editNota.innerHTML = this.notaContato.innerHTML;
        dojo.dom.removeNode(this.notaContato);
        this.infoContato.appendChild(this.editNota);
        this.editNota.rows = "3";
        this.editNota.cols = "19";

        this.editNota.focus();