[Javascript] dynamically hide an element

Aaron Bassett aaronbassett at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 08:18:51 CST 2006

yup I realized that after I had sent the email but corrected in my last one
to 'toggled'

its the same problem as CSS layout and naming conventions
if you have your navigation menu floated left and you call the column
#columnLeft
and then decide it would look better on the right and change its float it
can make for quite confusing code ;)