[Javascript] disabled window detections

Flávio Gomes flavio at economisa.com.br
Fri Oct 13 16:14:56 CDT 2006

Havent found a builtin function for that but this might work:

(..)

function startIt(oWindow)
{  oWindow.setAttribute("focused", true);
   oWindow.onFocus = function() { oWindow.setAttribute("focused", true);
   oWindow.onBlur = function() { oWindow.setAttribute("focused", false);
}

Not sure if is it the nice and neat way but.... as I said: might work =)