[Javascript] Changing an Objects ID and Name

Terry Riegel riegel at clearimageonline.com
Wed Sep 6 08:34:45 CDT 2006

Sure, but then I would have an ID that represented the wrong image.
And any subsequent manipulations with that image would be for the
wrong ID.

Swapping the src tag makes it look like it has swapped, but further
javascript queries are going to be referencing the wrong ID, height,
width, etc...

Terry