[Javascript] I have hit a brick wall

Terry Riegel riegel at clearimageonline.com
Thu Sep 7 10:13:08 CDT 2006

Hello,

For some reason I can't seem to get my head around this problem. I
was able to get a swapImages() function working yesterday to
basically swap 2 images out. I think my work on that is clouding my
thinking for the problem before me. Can someone help me with my logic.

I have an array of Objects (actually their ID's) like

i[0] = 'imageA'
i[1] = 'imageB'
i[2] = 'imageC'
i[3] = 'imageD'
i[4] = 'imageE'
i[5] = 'imageF'

and I would like move imageA to the last position, and ripple all the
others up. So the result would be...

i[0] = 'imageB'
i[1] = 'imageC'
i[2] = 'imageD'
i[3] = 'imageE'
i[4] = 'imageF'
i[5] = 'imageA'

For some reason this seems like a simple problem, but I can't seem to
come up with the logic for executing it. Any Ideas?

Terry