[Javascript] virual memory proeblem

suresh kumar asureshkumar_1983 at yahoo.co.in
Sat Sep 9 00:55:03 CDT 2006

Hi,
     I am facing one problem in my project.i am working in myadtv project that will display ads one by one in big LCD screen .

    suppose if i want  display 100 ads one by one  for a particular duration,after displaying the 100 th ad again it will start from 1 ad and goes in a loop until the user closes the browser.

   my problem is  ,if its runs  for continuously more than 10 hours if am displaying the message as
                       " your system virtual memory is too low,windows is increasing the size of the virtual memory paging file ,during this process memory request for some application may be denied".    i can't understand this error message ,can any one tell me what this errror  message.

                    the logc behind our code  -   we are using javascript "imagepreloader()  function to load the ads in the browser cache once it gets loaded then it will start displaying one by one.