[Javascript] using CSS [WAS: Printing a Form]

Del Wegener del at delweg.com
Sun Apr 8 08:17:05 CDT 2007

Thanks Paul;
You comments and references are very helpful.  I found and subscribed to
css-discuss last night.  In the future I will take my CSS questions there.
Your comments about the use of tables, especially re two (four) column forms
is reassuring. I have rarely used tables for page layout.

Your comment "If I had to produce this particular menu " seems strange.
Don't you do this kind of menu frequently?  Many of my site owners require
that kind of menu.  I do not like the slow load time, the license conditions
etc. that go with the particular menu cited in my first e-mail.
That is why I would like to find a better way -- faster, easy to maintain,
and with ME in control.

Thanks again Paul.  Now I think I will go to Amazon and buy some books--Eric
Meyer and/or O'Reilly come to mind.  Would you suggest any others?

Del