[Javascript] using CSS [WAS: Printing a Form]

Del Wegener del at delweg.com
Mon Apr 9 21:24:39 CDT 2007

Paul;
I agree with your statement.  A few years ago when I first created the
sliding menu for my customer, he and I both liked it.  Now I no longer like
it.  I don't know his opinion other than he is not going to pay for a
revision.

In the meantime, I am working hard ( in spare time) to learn to put together
menus using only CSS.

Del