[Javascript] Javascript and DLL

Tim Lewis twlewis at softhome.net
Wed Aug 8 15:40:13 CDT 2007

I am fairly new to JScript.  I have code that works good in processing log
files.  The problem is that the log files can exceed 5 megs, and the
processing time for my code is slow when the files are that large.  I
would LOVE to change some of the routines to a C++ DLL, and call them in,
just for faster processing.  From everything that I have read, JScript
cannot call a DLL.  My question is:  is there a way to call compiled code
from jScript?  If someone can point me in the right direction, I will
gladly study up on it.

Tim