[Javascript] Spell Checker

Mike Dougherty mdougherty at pbp.com
Mon Aug 13 08:32:48 CDT 2007

i did a quick check of google, there are online spell checkers - but
it's probably that most of them are going to be submitting the
candidate text to a server for analysis by a custom app (for
performance reasons)

You might do something with AJAX calls to a server-side script  (even
if your server script is just a proxy for the request to be sent to
one of these online spellcheckers - be mindfull of your bandwidth
utilization though)