[Javascript] Spell Checker

Del Wegener del at delweg.com
Mon Aug 13 10:15:10 CDT 2007

John
What does that mean?  How would I implement this?

Mathew;
I had previously found the JavaScript SpellChecker which you referenced.  It
looks like exactly what I need--but it is not free.  Furthermore it appears
that it needs to run on a Microsoft server rather than Apache.  Is that
correct?
Is there anything like this that is free and runs on Apache?

Del