[Javascript] Spell Checker

Del Wegener del at delweg.com
Mon Aug 13 14:21:16 CDT 2007

John;

Your guessing is correct.  If you care to look at an example where I want to
implement the spell checker, go to:
http://www.drdelmath.com/meramec_college_algebra/chapter_summaries/college_algebra_summary_chapter_1.html
and click on the first FIB Quiz menu item (in green)

As I mentioned in an earlier post, some questions will require more than a
single word.

Later I would like to implement questions where the student must write an
entire definition or rule or property.

If it were not for these anticipated extensions, I would simply use
JavaScript to compare the student's entry with a few common misspellings.

Del