[Javascript] (no subject)

John Pillion lists at jdpill.com
Tue Aug 28 16:36:36 CDT 2007

thanks for the tips everyone, I got it working via the DOM, as suggested.

another question.  Are there any issues with IE7 and style.visibility?
the following line works fine in firefox, but has no effect in IE.  I
say "has no effect" as using an alert() before and after shows that the
property *is* being changed, though IE7 does not  reflect the change.
I'm not near a computer with IE previous to 7, so I can't test it there.

document.getElementById('statusLayer').style.visibility = "visible";

Thanks in advance!