[Javascript] RES: What operator is the circumflex accent (^) injavascript?

Alberto Domingo alberto.domingo at uah.es
Thu Aug 30 14:28:53 CDT 2007

Hi Rafael,

I tryed Google. Now that I know it is a bitwise operator, I don´t have any
problem finding the information. I never used (or encountered) bitwise
operators before. Google ignore ^ in the search string, and the word
circumflex retrieves a lot about charentities, but nothing about operators.
The magic word is bitwise, but that was exacty the word I didn't know.
Thanks to David Dorward, Nick Fitzsimons, Flavio Gomes and Anthony Ettinger
for their answers.

Sorry Rafael, but your response was not very informative. You didn't
mention the magic word bitwise. Thanks anyway for the good intention.

Alberto Domingo