[Javascript] RES: RES: What operator is the circumflex accent (^) injavascript?

Anthony Ettinger anthony at chovy.com
Thu Aug 30 15:53:42 CDT 2007

On 8/30/07, SosCpdGMail <soscpd at gmail.com> wrote:

> Alberto:
>
> I will try to answer your questions(everybody questions) not with the
> result, but with the knowledge. If you don't like, ignore. The "magic
> words"
> can be found in the 2º link in the Google search for JavaScript operators
> (http://www.google.com.br/search?hl=pt-BR&q=Javascript+Operators&meta)
> (your
> question is: "What operator is", and this mail list is about javascript).
>
> Sorry this sparkles, and you are always welcome. I will try to help any
> time
> I have the answer (Or search for it, if is necessary).
>
> Rafael

I have been using JS, Perl, PHP for quite some time...I have yet to come
across a need for it, although I remember seeing it once or twice in other
peoples' code.

I'm curious how you would use a bitwise OR in JS, and why?

Anthony Ettinger
Ph: 408-656-2473
var (bonita, farley) = new Dog;
farley.barks("very loud");