[Javascript] Forward image via http with ajax

Mike Dougherty mdougherty at pbp.com
Sat Feb 3 15:35:55 CST 2007

I think that's strong language for this situation.  Terry has a legitimate problem to be solved.

Is the user's browser running a web accessible control interface on the camera?  You mentioned
that they have the ability to pose before taking the picture - I presume this is done via a web
app built into the camera.

Is there a feature on the IP camera to push images to a remote data store?  That mechanism would
still allow an outbound connection through the local router to a device/network that you DO
control.  If the camera doesn't support that technology then I suspect Scott's intent is correct
even if the tone is a bit harsh.