[Javascript] AJAX: Reading the XML file

suresh kumar asureshkumar_1983 at yahoo.co.in
Sat Feb 10 02:09:32 CST 2007

Hi
      var product =
productsRequest.responseXML.getElementsByTagName('product').innerHTML;

  this will works fine for you.reply me if you have any doubt

                                                                      A.suresh
Michael Borchers <list at tridemail.de> wrote:
  I receive the following XML file and want to parse it into a form input
f.e.:

Dienstleistungen Layout, Redaktion

1300.00

I tried it his way and it works fine as long the
products_descriptionis not empty, but otherwise, like in this case above, it
won't work: var product =
productsRequest.responseXML.getElementsByTagName('product').item(0); var
productDescription =
product.getElementsByTagName('products_description').item(0).firstChild.data;which
ist the "finest" way to read out my XML file?!thanks