[Javascript] Link Style Pages

Del Wegener del at delweg.com
Fri Feb 23 06:19:42 CST 2007

Good Morning;
I have web pages that are to be read on the computer screen ( and printed )
by my students.
I use these same pages during my classes.  In this application I project
them on a screen.
The problem is that type is too small when projected.

I can fix that problem by using two different style sheets -- one for normal
computer screen  viewing
<link href="../../style_sheet_trigonometry_normal_pages.css"
rel="stylesheet" type="text/css">

and one for projection (the principle difference is font size)
<link href="../../style_sheet_trigonometry_projection_pages.css"
rel="stylesheet" type="text/css">

However, the only way I know how to implement this is to have two different
links to two different pages whose only difference is that single line in
the header of the page.

Is there any way I can have a single page and vary the linked style sheet
depending on which hyperlink I click on?  Is there a JavaScript solution to
my problem?

Thanks for any help that can be offered.

Del
 del at delweg.com