[Javascript] Link Style Pages

Del Wegener del at delweg.com
Sat Feb 24 20:33:09 CST 2007

Good Evening;
Thanks for the solution.
I implemented the dynamicdrive stylesheetswitcher and it seems to work just fine.  Here are some examples and another related problem.  The style switcher is in the upper left corner of the page

http://www.drdelmath.com/meramec_college_algebra/chapter_summaries/college_algebra_summary_chapter_3.html

http://www.drdelmath.com/slu_precalculus/index_slu_precalculus.html

http://www.drdelmath.com/slu_precalculus/chapter_summaries/precalculus_summary_chapter_5.html

As you can see graphics are not changed when stylesheets are changed.
For an example of the problem presented by graphics in mathematics, check
out this page.

http://www.drdelmath.com/meramec_college_algebra/demopage.htm

Does anyone have any ideas how I can make the graphics change when I change styles?
Is it required that I prepare and save two sizes of each graphic?
Even if I do that how do I get them to change just by changing style sheets?
How can a stylesheet dictate which grapic is displayed?

Thanks again for any and all suggestions.  I'll try Google.

Del

    http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex9/stylesheetswitcher.htm