[Javascript] Database and SQL

Billy Reisinger billy.reisinger at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 07:23:07 CST 2007

Javascript is event-driven.  The "change" event fires when the user
changes a drop down (select) value.  You can use Ajax to pass data
between the client and server, so you could build the GET or POST
query from the change event (fired by the drop down), hit the url
with Ajax, use whatever server side technology you want to do the db
query, and return the content to the client.   You'll then need to
drop the returned content onto the page using Javascript.