[Javascript] Resizing images client-side

Glenn E. Lanier, II glenn_lanier at netzero.net
Fri Jul 13 15:32:41 CDT 2007

I think you can look in the POST/GET headers to see the size of the data
envelope in most languages. I know C++ based ISAPI allows you to access this
information before receiving the entire POSTed info (GET has size limits, so
does not apply here). I would assume ASP.NET provides access to similar;
don't know about PHP but it may "protect" the developer from seeing all the
particulars.

--G