ADMIN: Re: Re: [Javascript] Reading a variable from the URL

David Merchant merchant at LATECH.EDU
Tue Jul 17 20:21:20 CDT 2007

My apologies, my cable modem died and just now got a new one (I'm
away from my office as well) and logged on tonight to see all these
out of office messages from a list member. I  just placed this user
on nomail. Which is a good time for me to remind those few folks left
who still set up autoresponders when they go on vacation - please put
the lists you are subscribed to nomail.

Regards,
David Merchant