[Javascript] image swap

Jeffrey Morin j_morin2003 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 17 21:38:41 CDT 2007

Tim Lewis <twlewis at softhome.net> wrote: Jef, I might be misunderstanding what you are trying to do, but do you
just want to change the image when the mouse is moved over it?  if so, try
this code.  I have attached the two images used in the code to this email.

Tim

Hi Tim,
Thanks for the reply. Yes I am going for the image to change onmouseover. I was trying to do it with "unobtrusive JavaScript" because it seems like that is the way everyone is heading. I have tried the method you wrote in though.

Jeff