[Javascript] selecting between multiple submit buttons

jm jm5379 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 10:03:31 CDT 2007

i'll try to address both responses here...

first off, i already found the answer i was looking for, using the
onclick property inside the CDATA section, allowing me to define all
instances in a single location in the code.

yes, html does handle multiple submit buttons quite nicely, but only
after returning to the server to be processed.  i wanted to perform
data verification prior to actually submitting the form back to the
server.

i probably was too terse with my description, leaving out important
details that might have helped others better understand the whole
context.  my apologies, and thanks for the replies.

joe