SPAM: Re: [Javascript] Majid has Tagged you! :)

David Merchant merchant at LATECH.EDU
Mon Mar 5 16:39:53 CST 2007

>Please respond or Majid may think you said no :(

I say no to this. Majid: Taggedmail is a source of spam; they even state it
in their terms of agreement:

E) Notice Regarding Commercial Email
MEMBERS CONSENT TO RECEIVE COMMERCIAL E-MAIL MESSAGES FROM TAGGED, AND
ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THEIR EMAIL ADDRESSES AND OTHER PERSONAL
INFORMATION MAY BE USED BY TAGGED FOR THE PURPOSE OF INITIATING COMMERCIAL
E-MAIL MESSAGES.

So, I hope this was done in innocence, because otherwise I will have to
remove you from the list.

Regards,
David Merchant
JavaScript List Administrator