[Javascript] Majid has Tagged you! :)

David Merchant merchant at LATECH.EDU
Thu Mar 8 13:21:36 CST 2007

At 01:29 PM 3/8/2007 -0500, you wrote:
>Can this user be dropped from the list? If you visit the page in question
>you will see it is an opt in spam site.

Yes, as in my first response to this stated, it is most certainly a spam
site (at least they acknowledge it in their EULA). I warned this user not
to post this kind of email again (giving him benefit of the doubt that he
didn't read the fine print of the EULA). So, I will not drop the user from
the list. I deal with enough spam attempts against this list without
inviting more.

TTFN,
David Merchant

--