[Javascript] Invisible window?

Peter Brunone peter at brunone.com
Sat Mar 24 21:10:40 CDT 2007

    That was my first thought, but it sounded like that wasn't a possibility.

    Then again, if there's an accessibility issue with iframes, you'd figure multiple windows wouldn't be viable either.

From: Hassan Schroeder hassan at webtuitive.com

tedd wrote:

>>> Here's a question you don't get asked everyday -- Is there a way to
>>> create an html window that is not visible at all? In other words, the
>>> browser *never* (even a flash) presents it to the user.

Why not just open an iframe somewhere on the page? with a matching
background color and no borders, it's just more whitespace :-)

Just a thought...

Hassan Schroeder ----------------------------- hassan at webtuitive.com
Webtuitive Design === (+1) 408-938-0567 === http://webtuitive.com
opinion: webtuitive.blogspot.com