[Javascript] While statement array losing data

Peter Brunone peter at brunone.com
Thu May 17 09:50:52 CDT 2007

Hi Tim,

    I don't know the details on your situation, but if you're coding ActiveX objects and you have a VB background, why not just use VBScript?

Regards,

Peter

From: "Tim Lewis" <twlewis at softhome.net>

This list is great! I come from a VB background, and learning JS. I have
a routine in which I load data through DAO into an array. My problem is
that as soon as the program leaves my While statement, the data in the
array disappears. I have studied and studied my code, but I cannot find a
reason. I am very thankful for any help on this.

Tim
My code is: