[Javascript] Moving elements with Javascript

Alan Easton alaneaston666 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 26 18:25:19 CST 2007

Hello everyone,

I have a question about moving elements from one part of the screen to another.

The situation is this. I am building a shopping cart, and would like to add a bit of fancy functionality. When a visitor clicks my "Add to Basket" icon, I would like the icon to then fly to a designated point on the screen, either to the top of the page, out of sight, or somewhere else on screen, then when it gets there, then to simply disappear.

I am not sure how hard this is, but I did see it on Microsoft's site, and thought it looked very cool.

It is a cool feature to have, that's all, and I was wondering if any of you experts could help me out with it.

Any help as always is greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks,

Alan...