[Javascript] What was last rollover?

tedd tedd at sperling.com
Fri Oct 5 09:07:38 CDT 2007

At 12:43 PM -0600 10/4/07, Tim Lewis wrote:
>This might be a little overkill, but it saves it as a cookie.
>Tim

Tim:

While that might be an overkill, it might be the only way I can solve
another problem I'm experiencing. A problem that I tried to describe
in my previous "Javascript echo()?" post.

Basically, what I'm trying to do is to pass two variables via a GET string.

One variable is a php variable and the other is a javascript variable.

I can't seem to get the code correct to make a link that will contain
both variables -- something like:

href="myscript.php?a=<?php echo($a); ?>&b=<a javascript variable>"

But, everything I've tried craters.

I know that I could create and maintain a javascript cookie and then simply:

href="myscript.php?a=<?php echo($a); ?>

and have myscript.php read in the cookie for the second value, but
that seems like an overkill too!

Any ideas?

Cheers,

tedd