[Javascript] Maintaining state

Joel D Canfield joel at streamliine.com
Sat Oct 6 10:18:20 CDT 2007

> I hope that my flurry of recent questions is not abusing your
> kindness. If so, please tell me.

Aren't you only allowed 3.14159 questions per 1/7th week increment? ;)

> However, I would like the border to remain (i.e., maintain state)

concept, not code:

display a border on mouseover, but don't destroy it on mouseout
for each onmouseover, clear other borders before creating the new one

image1 onmouseover gets a border; onmouseout, nothing happens
image3 onmouseover clears the image1 border, displays the image3 border;
onmouseout, nothing

yes?

joel