[Javascript] How to have a default value in 'from' field of an email?

fahad kalsekar netsonix at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 08:07:42 CDT 2007

 Hi All,

We are using below lines to send mail:

<a her=" <mailto:recipient1 at yourmail.com;recipient2@
yourmail.com?subject=testing> <mailto:recipient1 at yourmail.com;recipient2@
yourmail.com?subject=S  >mailto:recipient at your mail.com;recipient at your
mail.com?subject=SUBJECT LINE GOES HERE &cc=recipient at your
mail.com&bcc=recipient at your mail.com&body=BODY <mailto:&cc=recipient at your
mail.com&bcc=recipient at your mail.com&body=BODY> MESSAGE GOES HERE">Test
Mailto Parameters</a>

But I would like to have a default " From " field and also contents in all
the fields should be "disabled"
Kindly let me know how this can be done.

Regards,
Netsonix.