[Javascript] Fade transition onmouseover/out based on CSS :hover?

Cutter (JS Related) java.script at cutterscrossing.com
Thu Sep 27 06:04:08 CDT 2007

Word of warning, though. I'm using Firefox, in which it doesn't appear
to do anything. What were your reservations about using JQuery? There
are several, light-weight, DOM frameworks out there. Don't reinvent the
wheel if you don't have to.

Steve 'Cutter' Blades
Adobe Certified Expert
Advanced Macromedia ColdFusion MX 7 Developer
http://blog.cutterscrossing.com

"The best way to predict the future is to help create it"