[Javascript] IE work-a-round question (re: checkboxes)

Claude Schneegans schneegans at internetique.com
Fri Apr 11 16:44:28 CDT 2008

 >>Are you sure you're not mistaken?  I have never heard that IE
wouldn't respect document.getElementById

LOL, not only IE supports getElementById, but it invented it!
It then became a standard, and all others are following it.

Tedd, your sarcastic remarks should taste bitter in your mouth ;-)
The only reason I see this could not work would be:
1. there is no element Id
2. there is more than one, in this case nobody knows what can happen.
3. the element Id is not a checkbox or a radio button.

--
REUSE CODE! Use custom tags;