[Javascript] SAFARI javascript css problem

Troy III Ajnej trojani2000 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 8 21:14:17 CDT 2008

Hello @all
I'm having an unexpected problem with my script in Safari.
It works great with IE and Firefox, it works (sometimes)
in Opera, but that's in relation to Op UI, but completely fails
in Safari.

The script uses css selectors to read some css rule.
A call to stylesheets collection
loop in through defined selectors
matching the selector,
and reading its required property.

But Safari doesn't!

I was allways very good at debuging scripts, but this is something new.
I found that it understands the call: "document.styleSheets"
but it doesn't seem to be the correct answer:
"document.styleSheets" because the result is "0" and it should be at least
1 or higher.

Does this mean that it is not able to return styles? And does anybody
happen to know why?