[Javascript] SAFARI javascript major problem

Troy III Ajnej trojani2000 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 10 16:09:31 CDT 2008

> This is just a complete shot in the dark ...

Yeah, whenever I do that I end up with a dead Elefant on
myhands!
It is not that wize to shot in the dark in Safari. :)

That code is not only "classic" it's allso a bulletprof code, & it's
not mine. I took it from references. I have to point out another
fact that mail parser is doing something wrong with my content
and removing newlilne  codes from it very inconsistently. So that
function and some other lines got merged into one.
The code in disscussion works in IE javascript 1.3; it works in FX
js 1.5; in Opera js 2.0; -but not in Safari js 1.5!

I'm begining to think that there is something else in stake, Safari
will drop every other correct code contents as soon as one single
error is encountered, but this is another shot in the dark I guess.
:D
Thank you.
                                     Troy III
                        progressive art enterprise