[Javascript] SAFARI javascript major problem

Roger Roelofs rer at datacompusa.com
Mon Jul 14 06:58:15 CDT 2008

Troy,

On Jul 9, 2008, at 11:17 PM, Troy III Ajnej wrote:

> Are there guys supporting Safari at all in this list?
Yes, but early versions were incomplete at best.  Which version are
you testing?

>> I'm having an unexpected problem with my script in Safari.
>> stylesheets collection > loop in through defined selectors>
>> matching the selector,> and reading its required property.

I just re-tested the current version (3.1.1) and this statement, typed
into the location bar, worked as expected

javascript:alert(document.styleSheets[0].rules[0].selectorText);

Roger
--
Roger Roelofs
Datacomp Appraisal Services