[Javascript] Point me to the path, resize a div to fill window upon resize

Chris Hettinger chettinger at visionary.com
Wed Mar 12 16:48:02 CDT 2008

Good afternoon, I am new to the list.

I am working on a project for a client, for which I will be drawing a page
with a Microsoft Virtual Earth map as the main element after the page
header. Below the map will be grid of data.

An illustration of what I am looking for can be viewed by visiting
www.redfin.com <http://www.redfin.com/> . Complete a real estate search in
one of their markets; you will be taken to a results page that fills the
browser with a map, a summary box to the right and grid of data below.

I need to recreate one aspect of what they are doing, that is on window
resize, I must grow/shrink the map div to fill the browser window.

What I am hoping for is that someone could point me to a good resource
article, tutorial size, or bit of pseudo code.

. I'm comfortable digging through doc and language references for more
detail. I've not know exactly the best keywords to search for find relevant
results.

Thanks in advance,

--
Chris Hettinger