[Javascript] doubt about page height

Roger Roelofs rer at datacompusa.com
Fri Mar 14 05:54:44 CDT 2008

Welcome!

On Mar 14, 2008, at 3:46 AM, Tamilarasi Elumalai wrote:

>  am using div control to place all my web page content and set its
> width as 80% and center align. but i couldnot set page height for
> all size of browser.

This is more likely a css question, and you will get more complete
answers on the CSS-D mailing list at http://css-discuss.org/.    The
short answer is that you must set height: 100%; on html, body and any
other element that contains the div you are trying to position.

In most cases I recommend against setting the height because it puts
the scroll bar on your content rather than on the window where users
expect it.

hth
--
Roger Roelofs