[Javascript] Javascript and CSS

Professional Web Pages - Information info at professionalwebpages.biz
Sun Mar 23 20:18:33 CDT 2008

To whom it may concern,

I am trying to obtain an element with Javascript but would also like to include certain classs with the element to weed out the specific element

For example

in css you can do this

" #CntOverlayExpandedInformationContainer .InformationContainer"

and that will identify a certain div with a specific class on it.

Currently I do not know how to do this with javascript - could someone please make a recommendation.

my current code is(but it only returns that div not the div with the class)

        var eEicShowContainerHider;
        eEicShowContainerHider    = document.getElementById("CntOverlayExpandedInformationContainer");

Thank you for any responses

Regards
GT