[Javascript] POST a single value from a prompt

Nixson harsha netmusk2008 at gmail.com
Wed May 7 07:10:17 CDT 2008

Hi all,

I have a doubt with connecting the database using javascript.

I tried to connect MYSQL database with my application through javascript
with the help of ado connection.

I have succeded in that but the problem is i could not access the connection
with the other system which are in LAN connection with my system.

So i installed the odbc drive in all the system and verified it , its
working fine.

But i dont want to install in all the machine, I want to make my machine as
the server and to run from the other machine without installing the odbc
drive the other machine.

 please give me some idea .

Regards,

Nixson.