[Javascript] Mouse cursor for AJAX projects?

Skip Evans skip at bigskypenguin.com
Sat May 10 07:48:06 CDT 2008

Hey all,

I've been developing sites running 100% AJAX
communication between client and server, and one
issue I have yet to solve is that when a link is
selected in the browser we don't see anything
indicating the browser is waiting for the server
to respond, like the spinning graphics and stuff
in the top right corner of IE and FF.

I have seen some implementation that make the
cursor spin to clue the user that the system is
working, but can't find a code snippet or
documentation explaining how to implement this.

Anyone have any suggestions?
--
Skip Evans
Big Sky Penguin, LLC