[Javascript] Setting title of web page

David Dorward david at dorward.me.uk
Tue May 13 01:12:40 CDT 2008

On 13 May 2008, at 04:46, David Hucklesby wrote:

> On Sun, 11 May 2008 19:04:37 -0500, Skip Evans wrote:
>> Hey all,
>>
>> At the suggestion of another list member this was the simplest
>> solution:
>>
>> document.title="new title";
>>
>> Adam Fahy wrote:

> That's very odd. The title attribute is ...

Thanks to a combination of some top posting, and your choice of place
to put your response, I'm not sure if you are responding to the
message your mail client claims you are, or to a much earlier message
in the thread that was quoted in it, but...

If the former: The title property of the document object doesn't map
on to any attribute, it maps directly onto the title of the document.

If the latter: The OP was saying that the approach he was taking was
not working.

--
David Dorward
http://dorward.me.uk/