[Javascript] [released] themeable canvas loader icon, with semi-transparency support

Rene Veerman rene7705 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 08:53:01 CDT 2008

http://mediabeez.ws/mediaBeez/permalink.php?tag=visCanvasLoaderGraphic

This the second opensource plugin that I release; a loader icon capable
of displaying colorfull yet semi-transparent animated graphics. It's
simple to use and design for..

I'll admit right now that there are still some issues in IE, like
activeX warnings in some cases, but i hope that over time those can be
fixed and updated too..

Comments and bug-notices are very welcome, either on the list or  via
the comments-button (top-left on the page).